Indulge your guests in a delightful setting..
Indulge your guests in a delightful setting.
Your guests will immediately feel welcome in this intimate space.
Stay over in our magnificent gîte!
The Guest House
Discover the five rooms of the guest house.
A personalised spac
- A space of 110 m² which can accommodate from 50 to 100 people seated & 200 people in a cocktail setting
- It is possible to set up a marquee of 100 m² directly connected with the Grand Ségur.
- Access for people with reduced mobility
- An adjacent catering area of 30 m², with independent access
- An adjacent courtyard
- Entirely soundproof space
- Tables and chairs, wifi, audio system, video projector, motorised screen and flip chart are all available
A well-equipped space
- A space with a brand-new and modern interior
- Direct access to the Petit Ségur to combine a working area and a catering area.
- A building with character: brick wall and waxed concrete
- Doors and windows look out onto the countryside
- Natural light from all sides
- The high ceiling adds to the feeling of spaciousness
- The room can be easily arranged in different layouts
- Adjacent to the catering area
- Air conditioning
The Grand Ségur hosts meetings of all kinds and sizes. It provides quality equipment for maximum comfort.
Whatever your purpose:
- Team building event,
- General Assembly,
- After-work meeting, company party,
- Networking party…
The Grand Ségur is a welcoming and friendly space, perfect to make sure your event is a huge success.
They liked it…
“f we had to pick a single word, it would be ‘Perfection’! Obviously the domain is incredibly beautiful, and Isabelle & Paul are extremely caring and welcoming hosts. We had the most delightful time in this magical place, and it will be forever engraved in our memory!”
“We were fortunate to celebrate our wedding in this splendid domain where one feels right at home. The park, the view, the reception hall, everything is perfect! […] The owners are lovely people and always available to help, give advice or simply to chat. Thanks a lot to them for this unforgettable weekend.“
Ask for a quote